Click on the buttons to open the collapsible content.
• JMF was founded in 2013 and served thousands of happy customers since then with many positive reviews.
• JMF is Australian made licensee. Buying Australian Made is more than just a matter of pride. Australian Made gives you confidence and excellence in design and craftsmanship, is high quality, environmentally friendly, supports the economy and jobs, gives you better service and support, and provides real warranties with real people and businesses. Please support Australian Made, and in exchange, you will get the highest quality products and service at the lowest price.
• Just Modern Furniture is a 100% Aussie owned family business, with our Headquarters & Warehouse based in Melbourne. We are not a drop shipper like many companies selling online these days. We have a real warehouse, real machines, real stock and real people servicing your every need.
• JMF uses the finest quality materials made in Australia to construct all of our TV Cabinets and offer free shipping as a bonus at highly competitive rates.
• JMF is offering customisations on any product and 10years warranty on all of the products for a piece of mind.
• We offer Superior Customer service.
• Our website is hosted with one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world, Bigcommerce. The website is secured using their enterprise-level hosting, bank vault security measures. The server that hosts our payments, eWay, is the largest online payment system in Australia. eWay encrypts all credit card and personal customer information transmission using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol.
Yes, our cabinets 100% made in Australia with the Australian made MDF, and we are located at 3/27 Industrial Circuit, Cranbourne West, Victoria-3977.
Yes, we have a small showroom with a few popular cabinets on display to have a good idea of what you are buying. You require to reserve an appointment which allows for a one-on-one experience with our representative.
Yes, we can do any possible custom designs.
You can choose cabinet any Lengths from 1.2m to 4.8m and Height from 33cm to 48cm and Depth from 40cm to 60cm. Also, we can customise any other sizes as required.
We offer free delivery to all Australian Metro Cities but may attract an extra fee for regional parts. Please ask our staff before you made your order. You will receive an email with shipping details and tracking number when your order gets dispatched.
Our general manufacturing time is 6 to 8weeks, but you can order as quickly as from one week to four weeks with some extra cost.
We dispatch all our cabinets flat packed with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Yes, we are so confident about our quality of cabinets that we are offering a 10 Years warranty. Please check our warranty details on our website.
We accept all the major Credit Cards, After Pay, Paypal, Bank Transfer and Cash in Store.
Yes, we always ask our customers to request a sample before you order. We offer free sample delivery.
Just Modern Furniture uses the finest quality materials made in Australia to construct all of our TV Cabinets. This includes premium acrylic 18mm thick environmentally friendly E0 moisture resistant MDF from Stylelite Visit www.stylite.net and our high-quality E0 emission MDF and laminates from Polytec Visit www.polytec.com.au , the leader in Kitchens and furniture materials.
Yes, we provide two cable holes in each compartment; however, if you need more or any other specific small cutout, we can do it for you at no extra cost.
No, any size above 2.4M needs to be in two separate units connecting together with a hairline gap on top that can be easily hidden with a filler or a decorative piece on top.
Yes, we are offering complete mounting kit which included Wall panel, 6mm Heavy duty steel brackets, Panel cut-out, Hardware and mounting instructions. This task has to be get done by Qualified Tradesman.
Yes, we offer a discount for multiple cabinets. Please do contact our friendly team prior to your order.
Sorry, at the moment we are not offering home visits service.
TV Cabinets with Perspex glass, sold by Just Modern Furniture, allow the remote control signal to pass through, so there will be no issues using your Video and Audio devices, with this type of TV Unit.
Any type of TV Cabinet with solid doors will block the remote control signal and will not pass through. The solution to this is to operate the remote with the door open, or you can purchase a remote repeater, which most customers do. This device passes the remote signal to the inside of the TV Cabinet, thus allowing your Video and Audio devices to work with doors closed. Typical remote repeaters cost $50-$100.
Although remote repeaters are sold at many places online, we recommend remote repeaters sold by Jaycar. View an IR Extender Kit sold by retailer Jaycar here. Please check with the retailer for a remote repeater device that suits all your equipment, as they may differ with different types of remote controls. Visit for IR Extender Kit sold by retailer Jaycar
Please visit our Facebook and Instagram page to see our more customer cabinets and the latest promotions.Visit Facebook Page
Visit Instgram Page
We have recently introduced a coffee table, and other new exciting products will be introduced soon.
Our highly experienced QC team always ensures that our cabinets are free and double-check hardware but still just in case you find anything wrong with it, we will send it to you the replacement free of cost.
You can contact us through many means like :
Phone : 1300-969-119
Message: Online form
Live chat: Tawk.to
Facebook and Twitter.
JMF manufactures all TV Units and Floating Wall units made to order.
Because each order is bespoke and specifically made to your requirements, we are unable to accept returns or order cancellations of our high-quality products.
Please choose extremely carefully in terms of sizes, shipping options, finishes etc. before ordering and ensure you have read the shipping times and terms and conditions. Failure to do so, will not be a valid reason for cancellation or return of the product.
If we absolutely must cancel an order in rare circumstances or upon a dispute, the costs will be flat 20% admin fee of the total order charged prior to refunding amount.
Keeping your cabinet surfaces clean is easy. Regular cleaning simply involves wiping with a clean damp cloth.
The most important thing for spills and stains is to catch the stain early. Wiping it with hot soapy water is the first thing to try. Never use abrasive cleaners, wire wool scourer pads, copper cleaner pads or sandpaper on our cabinet surfaces.